We created Brackit as a fun and interactive way to engage with interactive brackets. Our community guidelines are meant to explain what is and isn’t allowed on Brackit, and to ensure that everyone has a good experience. If you come across a bracket game or chat message that appears to break these rules, please report it to us. We may take a number of steps, including issuing a warning, removing the content, or banning the account responsible.
Here are some rules for interacting with others on Brackit:
1. Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others. Disagreements happen and are normal, but continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments may cross the line into harassment and are not okay.
2. Do not organize, promote, chat message around hate speech. It’s unacceptable to attack a person or a community based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities.
3. Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing or threatening to share someone’s private personal information (also known as doxxing).
4. Do not harass user blocks. Do not send unwanted, repeated Brackit requests or messages, especially after a user has made it clear they don’t want to talk to you anymore. Do not try to hide your identity in an attempt to contact someone who has blocked you, or otherwise circumvent the tools we have which enabled for users to protect themselves.
5. Do not send others viruses or malware, attempt to phish others, or hack them.
Here are some rules for creating content on Brackit apps and platforms:
You may not operate a Brackit account that sells or facilitates the sales of prohibited or potentially dangerous goods. This includes illegal animals, stolen products, firearms, ammunition, drugs, and controlled substances.
Do not use Brackit chats to create NSFW content or adult content. Any content or chat that is placed on the Brackit app such as avatars, photos, Brackit game listings, cover photos, group photos or any other content location may not contain adult content.
You may not sexualize Brackit or our users in anyway. This includes sharing content or links which pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, and includes illustrated or digitally altered pornography.
You may not share content on Brackit that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves, or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
You may not use Brackit for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism.
In general, you should not promote, encourage or engage in any illegal behavior. This is very likely to get you banned from Brackit, and may get you reported to law enforcement.
You may not sell your Brackit account, custom game creations, or your Brackit profile.
You may not use self-bots or user-bots to access Brackit. Doing so will get you banned.
You may not share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.
You may not spam Brackit, especially our Customer Support teams. Making false and malicious reports, sending multiple reports about the same issue, or asking a group of users to all report the same content may lead to action being taken on your account.
If you see any activity that violates these guidelines, you can report it to us by contacting us.
Brackit Community Guidelines
Last Updated: Dec 17th, 2021.