Brackit (referring to Brackit and “Brackit’s Application”) is committed to protecting your privacy and
safety rights while purchasing and using our services.
Private Policy Coverage
• This policy covers how Brackit treats personal information that Brackit collects and receives, including
information related to any services available on our Facebook page. Personal information is defined as
information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, E-mail
address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Brackit does not own or control or to
people that Brackit does not employ or manage.
• This policy does not apply to nonpersonal information-data in a form that does not permit direct
association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose nonpersonal
information for any lawful purpose.
• Certain information about your activity on Brackit is not itself Personal Information (for example,
information about your game play preferences), but may be linked to your account information. For
example, the following information (“Player Information”) is publicly displayed on our Web site and,
provided it doesn’t identify you personally, shall not be considered personal information:
○ your username or alias;
○ your top players ranking (if any) and your Brackit coins balance
○ your scores in games
○ summary of your gaming activity, including when you joined, the number of games that you have
○ any personal information you chose to disclose in a chat window or discussion forums on the sites.
Information Collection and Use
• You can generally visit our Web site without revealing any personal information about yourself.
• Brackit collects personal information when you register on Brackit and become a “Player,” when you
register for other programs or services with Brackit, when you subscribe to or use Brackit’s services
(including but not limited to social media applications, E-mail notifications and/or newsletters), when
you complete contact forms and surveys, and when you interact with Brackit (for example, information
about your games, player rating information and player game statistics), and when you enter Brackit
promotions, tournaments, discounts or special offer codes.
• If you register for a “Premium” account with Brackit, Brackit collects additional personal information
from you to charge the necessary fee. This information includes, but may not be limited to, your bank
account number, your bank’s ABA routing number, your credit card number, date of expiration and
security code, and your login information and password.
• When you register, we ask for information such as your name, alternate E-mail address, zip code, and
contact information. Once you register with Brackit and use our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• Brackit members may also disclose information about themselves when they use features such as the
“Invite Your Friends” feature. We collect the names and E-mail addresses of the member’s friends
when the member uses the “Invite Your Friends” feature on our Web site.
• Brackit collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners
and affiliates, including information about your use of the services that we offer and information relating
to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
• Brackit also collects information that you provide to us in chat messages (including messages in game,
public and private conversations on our Web site), and any other information that you choose to send to
• Brackit may include footage of gameplay in promotional materials such as trailers which may be
displayed on Brackit or on web sites run by other parties including those of our marketing partners. For
example, we may display “play of the week”, “highlight reel” or similar content. This content may also
include the use of Player Information (as defined above).
• Brackit uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our Web site, advertising
and content, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services and customer
relations, to contact you, and to conduct research.
• Persons under the age of 13 may not register independently for Brackit. For services offered on
Brackit, our YouTube page, our Facebook page, our Instagram page, our Twitter page, and other social
media pages, we ask that minors have a parent or guardian create a Brackit account that will serve as a
• Brackit will not contact persons under the age of 13 for marketing purposes without a parent’s
• Brackit does not ask persons under the age of 13 for more personal information, as a condition of
participation, than is reasonably necessary to use a given product or service under the family account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Brackit does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated
companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and
under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with Brackit.
These companies may use your personal information to help Brackit communicate with you about offers
from Brackit and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any
independent right to share this information;
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or
to defend against legal claims;
• We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding
illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any
person, violations of Brackit’s Terms and Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law;
• We may also use your personal information to: administer Brackit; improve your experience by
personalizing Brackit; enable your use of the services available on Brackit; send to you goods purchased
via Brackit, and supply to you services purchased via Brackit; send statements and invoices to you, and
collect payments from you; send you general commercial communications; send you E-mail
notifications; send you to marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of
interest to you by E-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require
marketing communications); provide third parties with statistical information about our users and user
habits (this information will not be used to identify any individual user); and deal with inquiries and
complaints made by or about you relating to your use of Brackit.
• Brackit may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad
serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the
• Brackit will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a
targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the
advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the
countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this
Internet and may be available, via the Internet, around the world.
• We will transfer information about you to our successors and assigns if Brackit is acquired by or
merged with another company, or if Brackit sells all or substantially all of its assets to another company,
or if a controlling interest in Brackit is transferred or sold to another company. In this event, Brackit will
notify you before more information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a different privacy
• You are able to register to use our Web services using Facebook. When registering using Facebook,
you are able to select what information you will share with us. You can update these settings any time in
your Facebook profile. By using Facebook, you are allowing Brackit to access your Facebook account
information for the purpose of completing your registration as a Player on Brackit, and you are agreeing
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
• You can edit your Brackit account information at any time.
• You can unsubscribe from E-mail messages about Brackit by updating your subscriber preferences.
Note that sometimes we may need to send you notifications by E-mail whether you have selected to
receive E-mail messages from us or not.
• When you log in to Brackit, you can use the settings options on your profile to manage the information
you make visible to other users of the service.
• You can also manage notifications received on Facebook either within Brackit or through your privacy
settings on Facebook.
• We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Brackit, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, that are considered part of your Brackit
account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
• You can choose to have Brackit delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may
remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees, officers, agents, suppliers or
subcontractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide
products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• Your Brackit account information is password-protected, but you are responsible for keeping your
password and user details confidential.
• All chat messages are not encrypted and could possibly be intercepted by a third party over the
Internet. You are strongly cautioned not to share sensitive personal information on Brackit. We do not
actively monitor all chat messages, but these will be captured and brought to our attention if a user
reports you or another chat participant reports that you are abusing our services.
• Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data
sent over the Internet.
• Brackit may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat
personal information by posting a notice to our Web site home page and to our Facebook page, or by
sending a notice to the primary E-mail address specified in your Brackit account.
For California Users
• The California Civil Code requires a business with whom a California resident has an established
business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of personal
information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the
identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately
preceding calendar year.
• If you are a California resident, and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via
the Contact page on the website: www.brackit.com.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us on our website at www.brackit.com.